League of Legends (LoL) is not just the most well-known PC game on the planet and has the biggest fan base. According to gameinformer.com, League has over 32 million players around the world and over 1 million players online concurrently. This is fantastic news for the league however it could be a problem for gamers that aren’t quite as proficient at the game.
There is a lot of players playing LoL at extremely skilled levels and if you’re not one of them, it’s better to save your time, energy and money by buying a smurf account instead of trying to “tough it out” at the lower levels.
There is no requirement to be a professional player to enjoy LoL. buying an account here on our site will not only save time, but also cash. We’ve been selling Smurf accounts to players around the world for a considerable amount of time so we know what to look for when it comes down to offering accounts that are beneficial.
Here are some tips to ensure your gaming experience is most enjoyable experience you can get.
Find Out Which Account To Buy
There are two kinds of LoL accounts you can buy levels 30 and 20. For novices The most significant distinction is the amount of IP (In-game currency). This can be used to buy runes or champions.
To perform at the top level, you should purchase accounts that give you the maximum value for the money you spend. For this, there are a few factors you must look for.
1. Runes: the number of rune pages you can access with an account is vital. It is important to ensure that you have enough runes to play your favourite champion and play your preferred style. Also, if you’re a lover of many champions, it could be beneficial to get accounts that have a few rune pages rather than just one.
2. Amount Of Champions – you should ensure that your account contains every champion available in order to get the most enjoyment from your time playing and access all the other features that LoL offers such as ARAM, ranked games, and more. If you are looking for a list of all the champions available in LoL then check out this page.
3. Skins Available – Skins can be used to change the appearance of your most loved players. Avoid purchasing accounts that don’t have any skins (unless you don’t want any) since the look of the character could affect how much you like playing it. You can find our full listing of available services here.
4. Amount of Influence Points (IP) The amount of Influence Points (IP) LoL has a micro-transaction system that lets players buy exclusive costumes, champions, and runes with real money. One of the great things about the game is that the items purchased stay in your account forever! Buying accounts with large amounts of IP will make you money and time in the longer term.
5. Number of wins that are not ranked – LoL offers a ranked mode in which players battle to be the best. Another variant is ARAM (All Random Every Mid) These modes reward players with rewards such as IP as well as rare skins, which will encourage you to continue playing. To show that you are actually playing the game and not just trying the game, make sure your account has at a minimum a few wins unranked.
6. Account Privacy – If you do not want your account information to be public, then select an account that is private. This means only you will have access to the email you have registered and not anyone else. This is a great option if you is concerned about giving your personal details to strangers. They won’t have access to your account without the password.
If you stick to these simple steps , you’re sure to enjoy a wonderful LoL experience!
For more information, click hand leveled league accounts